- The key eCommerce site components (security, payment processing, order fulfillment, tracking, shipping, inventory management, advertising and marketing) and how you can use this to improve your bottom line
- How organizations of all types and sizes can keep up with the demands of today’s customers and provide them with a “seamless, omnichannel eCommerce experience”
- How to achieve perfect integration between your content management system and e-commerce offerings to provide an innovative, profitable and sustainable digital experience to your customers
- Suggestions for really great messaging, importance of SEO, and how you can mitigate downtime
- Case Study - Physical Products: a young organization that is growing exponentially through the online sales of their highly successful copper woven compression clothing.
- Case Study - Virtual Products: unified advertising tracking with globally unique standardized codes created and sold on demand on the web
- Case Study - Software as a Service: an educational institution made the transition from brick-and-mortar to providing education solely on-line via apps and the mobile web
About the Speakers:
Matt Galvin - Project Manager, NorthPoint Digital - Matt is a Project Manager and Technical Architect Lead at NorthPoint Digital. He is a hands-on full stack and full project leader with 15+ years of experience delivering rock-solid solutions for both small and large platforms. Matt prides himself on his ability to analyze complex technical requirements and deliver solid, simple and user-friendly solutions that meet both business and user needs that scale.
Ben Helmer - Senior Consultant, NorthPoint Digital - Joining NorthPoint Digital in 2011, Ben Helmer has continued his focus on open source development, working primarily on web-based apps and e-commerce. Since 2012, he has been the primary developer for Ad-ID, the advertising industry standard used to track advertisements across all mediums in North America.