I've recently moved to London and it's been a great experience for me so far. One of my priorities is, as always, get involved with the local community, so after having participated in some sprints and delivering a talk yesterday in the Learning Drupal meetup, it's time to deliver some training for new drupalists!
Next March 15th, Commerce Guys & Code Positive have put together a Drupal training as part of the Drupal Global Training Days initiative promoted by the Drupal Association to introduce new and beginner users to Drupal.
In this session we'll do an "Introduction to Drupal", a full day training on the basics of Drupal. Attendees will leave having successfully built a Drupal site. It is ideal for those interested in exploring Drupal as a career path.
Training will be conducted at the Innovation Warehouse which kindly provides us the space and facilites from 10am to 4pm.
We have a very limited number of seats, so register here for booking yours before we run out of space!
Who should attend
- Web developers/designers willing to get started with Drupal.
- Project managers managing or considering Drupal projects.
- Decision makers evaluating Drupal.
What will be covered
- We'll introduce what Drupal is and what it can do, covering content management systems basic concepts and specific Drupal ones.
- In the guided workshop, instructors will demonstrate how to build a site with tips and tricks that can be followed by the students, driving them to have a simple site built using Drupal at the end of the session.
- Once finished with the training, attendees will understand Drupal's potential and where to find further information and training resources.
What do you need to bring
- A laptop.
- Ideally, a basic php environment with Drupal 7 installed using your own local environment, or a pre-built one, for example with Acquia Dev Desktop or Bitnami.
What is provided
- WiFi connection
Add new comment