DrupalCamp Colorado and Drupal Commerce announce that "Commerce" will be its own track at DrupalCamp Colorado in Denver, June 11-12, 2011. We're looking for up to a dozen sessions on the Commerce Topic, with session topics like:
- The state of Drupal Commerce
- Introduction to Drupal Commerce
- Introduction to Ubercart on Drupal 7
- Commerce vs Ubercart: Which should I choose for my D7 store?
- Sales tax and discounts on Drupal Commerce
- SEO for your Drupal-based store
- PCI compliance and security for your store
- Migrating data into your Drupal Commerce store
- User Experience Considerations for your Drupal 7 Store
- Theming your Drupal store
Commerce Guys will be bringing a whole team, including Ryan Szrama, the lead developer of Drupal Commerce. There will be a full Drupal Commerce sprint in Denver during the week preceding DrupalCamp Colorado as well.
We encourage everyone interested in commerce on Drupal to sign up for DrupalCamp Colorado and to submit their commerce-related sessions now. Use the "commerce" track when submitting at http://2011.drupalcampcolorado.org/program/sessions