Thousands of merchants expected to join the more than 135,000 currently using Skrill in order to quickly accept secure card payments Skrill, one of the biggest online payment systems in Europe today announces a partnership enabling Drupal merchants to accept payments across Europe and beyond with Drupal Commerce, the flexible open-source eCommerce solution. Skrill’s worldwide payment network covers 200 countries and territories and offers access to 100 payment options, including credit card, debit card and bank transfer, along with risk management and optional chargeback protection for merchants through just one interface. Frederic Plais, CEO Of Commerce Guys said: “The partnership with Skrill delivers a fantastic payments solution with easy integration and all the payments options you could need. This removes all the usual barriers and allows all Drupal Commerce merchants to increase their reach and unleash their full selling potential with Skrill.” Drupal Commerce merchants who choose Skrill will benefit from:
- An International payments network.
- One interface providing access to 100 payment options in 200 countries and territories.
- Access to 30 million Skrill customers.
- Significantly increased customer conversion through local payment options.
- Free risk assessment and optional chargeback protection.