Ann Arbor, MI
Commerce Guys seeks qualified Drupal developers to join our elite development team.
- Understand overall goals of a project, ask questions when you're not sure.
- Write clean, well-engineered code, respectful of the Drupal development standards and best practices.
- Engineer and implement functionality that meets the specified requirements.
- Always deliver tested web applications that you have developed.
- Communicate effectively with project managers, technical leads, and other stakeholders of the project.
- Implement PHP and MySQL coding best practices.
We are focused on eCommerce, and often have to develop applications in the following areas:
- Check-out process
- ERP or CRM integration
- Site configuration
- Custom module development
- Multilingual web sites
- Scalable applications
- Social network integration
- Mobile sites
- Payment Gateway interfacing
- PCI compliance
- Experience writing and contributing to Drupal modules
- Experience with version control.
- A good command of the English language
- Visible participation in your local Drupal scene. We support community meetings throughout Europe and North America and are constantly looking for ways to increase that support. jQuery and CSS development skills. We are always looking for people with a sense of style.
- Experience with scalability issues and high performance web sites.
- Technical documentation such as concept diagrams, site maps, feature lists, data transformation tables, and anything else that provides transparency to our process.
- Know how to work within and inspire a team.